Monday, September 13, 2010

Newest Projects (Denise)

I've been busy, I guess. Now that kids are off to school, time has readjusted. I've been working on some woven cotton camp towels. It's coming along nicely.

I tried needle felting for the first time. I would recommend making sure your tetanus shot is updated. Considering how sharp the needles are, it is pushing through wool (I don't care how clean you think it is, there will be something in it.) and you can get something under your skin. I've jabbed myself several times, with only one bloodletting. I made a primitive sheep and a heart.

After reading up on all the "form" used to make the objects, I decided to use a cookie cutter from my stash. My DH didn't know what the sheep was at first. My son did. You be the judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment